The Delta Air Transport Museum collects materials in all formats relating to the history of Delta Air Lines and airlines affiliated with Delta:
- Huff Daland Dusters
- Chicago and Southern (C & S) Air Lines
- Northeast Airlines
- Northwest Airlines
- Western Airlines
- Pan Am
The Museum also maintains the Delta Air Lines Corporate Archives, which includes:
- Delta Air Lines administrative, financial, legal, marketing, technical operations and public relations files, related to crop dusting activity (1924-1966) and passenger service (1929-present).
- Records from airlines affiliated with Delta through mergers and route acquisitions.
- One of the largest collections of airline uniforms managed by a museum.
- Extensive holdings of photographic material, aircraft models, flight schedules and passenger service equipment.
Accessing the Collections
Please contact the Archives staff for more information about to our collections:
Delta Air Transport Heritage Museum
P.O. Box 20585, Dept. 914
Atlanta, GA 30320-2585