Speed, Safety and Comfort (1929)
Delta Air Lines—The Trans-Southern Route (1935)
Speed, Comfort and Convenience (1930s)
The Airline of the South (1940)
None Faster—None Finer—To and Through the South (1948)
Hospitality and Service from the Heart (late 1950s)
Delta—One of America's Pioneer Scheduled Airlines (1950s)
DELTA the airline with the BIG JETS (1959)
DELTA Best Thing That Ever Happened to Air Travel (ca. 1966-1968)
Delta Is Ready When You Are (1968-December 1984)
That's the Delta Spirit
DELTA. The Airline Run by Professionals. (1970)
Delta Is My Airline (1974)
Airlines Are the Same; Only People Make the Difference (1980)
Delta Gets You There (1984-1987); several variations: Delta Will Get You There, Delta Gets You There with Care
We Love to Fly and It Shows (September 1987).
Ready When You Are (ca. 1992)
You'll Love the Way We Fly (1994)
On Top of the World (1997)
Fly _____ (2000)
- Tagline was completed with a variety of phrases, such as "Fly for business'" and "Fly me home."
good goes around (January 2005-April 30, 2007)
- This slogan was spelled with all lower-case letters.
Change is: (May 2007)
- See Delta's Change campaign launch TV commercial and news release.
- Tagline was printed in all capital letters and ended with various examples of change, such as"CHANGE IS CONNECTING THE WORLD, CHANGE IS FLYING THROUGH CHECK-IN and CHANGE IS NEVER BEING BORED ON BOARD.
- The tagline CHANGE IS DELTA tipped the hat to the fact that the Greek capital letter delta ∆ is used to represent a change or difference in many fields such as mathematics, physics and engineering.
One Great Airline (2008 Northwest Airlines merges with Delta)
Keep Climbing (September 2010)