Located at Delta’s Atlanta headquarters — just seconds from world’s busiest airport — the newly renovated Delta Flight Museum offers a one-of-a-kind experience. Features include:
- Interactive exhibits and rare artifacts
- Cutting-edge technology
- Unique event spaces
- An innovative focus on the future of aviation
At the Museum, guests can:
- Get an up-close look at historic aircraft dating back to the 1920s
- Fly the only Boeing 737 flight simulator open to the public in the U.S.
- Host events in a distinctive setting that offers historic glamour and modern appeal
- Buy unique aviation souvenirs
Learn more about the Delta Flight Museum experience.
On Tuesdays at 1 pm, the Museum offers public guided tours that are free with admission. These tours explore the exhibits on display and cover Delta's history from crop dusting to jets.
On the second Tuesday of each month, the tour is an interior tour of Ship 41, Delta's first DC-3 to carry passengers. This tour is not handicap accessible, and all participants are required to wear gloves and shoe covers (we provide).
Tours meet up under the gray Huff Daland Dusters crop duster plane hanging from the ceiling in Hangar 1. Tours last 45 minutes. Reservations are not accepted.
For tour photos, see our Blog.
If you are interested in a private tour at a different time or day, please call (404) 715-7886 to make arrangements. Private tours are available during Museum hours for an additional fee.